The UK retail structured products sector has existed for over 20 years, and has come a long way in that time. Our aim at Tempo is to redefine structured products for professional advisers and their clients, showing how structured products could be done … and should be done.
We would like to invite you to the Redefining Structured Products Masterclass series. In these Masterclasses we will:
- Explain why and how Tempo is redefining structured products for professional advisers, including details of important regulatory requirements and expectations
- Present Tempo’s first research ‘white paper’: a study of absolute return / target return funds, prepared in association with GBi2’s Graham Bentley
- Include a workshop on the Tempo Issuer & Counterparty Scorecards (‘TICS’), which offer a ground-breaking resource to support professional advisers in the most important area of structured product research and due diligence.
- Masterclasses are running nationwide and are CPD qualifying.
- All of the Masterclasses (other than London) will run from 08:30 for a light breakfast with a prompt 09:00 start.
- London will run from 15:00 for a prompt 15:15 start.
- Full location details and timings are available via our booking links. Please click on the location you wish to attend below to register your place: