To help celebrate TIME:Advance hitting a quarter of a billion pounds invested, we are delighted to announce a special offer for both TIME:Advance and TIME:CTC, our award winning Business Relief (previously known as Business Property Relief) solutions for private and corporate clients.
Special offer: Zero AMC for the life of the investment, on all cases submitted by 31 March 2018
TIME is a provider of tax efficient investment solutions and long income property funds with our original Inheritance Tax (IHT) service boasting a 22 year track record of successfully achieving IHT savings for investors. We currently have over £750m assets under management, with over £350m in Business Relief (BR) assets. More than 1,000 of our investors have exited and achieved BR. What’s more, both of our capital preservation focused BR services hold top Allenbridge scores.
TIME:Advance is our weekly dealt discretionary management service that enables investors to access BR to mitigate IHT in just two years. This private client service targets a net return of 3.5% per annum and is unique in offering a partial fee rebate in the event of death within two years.
TIME:CTC (Corporate Trading Companies) is designed to help businesses utilise or reinstate existing BR, allowing them to potentially remove their IHT liabilities, often immediately. This corporate client service targets a net return of 3.5% per annum, investing into the same trades as TIME:Advance.
What makes us different?
- Longest BR track record of any provider
- Most diversified portfolio of all providers with seven asset backed trades
- Partial fee rebate in the event of death within two years
- Highest scoring Allenbridge reviews
- Winner of Best BPR Manager 2015, Runner Up 2016 and 2017
- No gearing used at any level to boost returns
- Transparent investment philosophy
- Nationwide distribution team of over 30 ready to support you and your clients
If you would like to talk to us about this special offer or any of our services, please contact us on 020 7391 4747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.