TIME Investments has launched an EIS qualifying real estate backed opportunity in an established market with an experienced operator and predictable revenues.
With capacity for £5 million, TIME:EIS has secured a development opportunity to construct and operate a managed storage facility in conjunction with Lok‘nStore plc, the UK’s 4th largest storage operator.
TIME expects that this asset backed EIS will fill relatively quickly, so for any potential cases you may have in mind, please contact us to ensure we have sufficient remaining capacity.
TIME has secured a development site for the construction of a new storage facility which will provide circa 45,000 square feet of space for customers. The development site is located in the growing commuter town of Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire and is situated close to the M1 motorway.
The income of a storage facility is derived from the storage management fees charged to retail and business customers, together with additional income generated from the sale of storage merchandise (such as packing boxes etc.), insurance and the provision of additional services, for example home removals and van hire.
- HM Revenue & Customs Advance Assurance granted for the construction and operation of a new managed storage facility as an EIS
- Asset management services provided by an established and proven UK storage operator with a successful track record
- Storage management fees provide predictable revenues
- Investment realisation expected after five years
- Target return for EIS investors of £1.10, plus up to 30 pence income tax relief
- IHT free after only 2 years with opportunity for CGT deferral
- Investment is backed by freehold land and property, providing a degree of downside protection
- Closing date – earlier of maximum subscription of £5 million or 30 September 2016, unless extended
If you have any questions about our investment solutions, please call us on 020 7391 4747 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org