Who we are looking for
For the Client Services Associate position we are looking for a candidate with an exceptional approach to client service who understands that the needs of clients are at the heart of everything we do and key to the success of our business. Within the Client Services Team, a can-do attitude and a supportive approach to team members are essential attributes. A wealth of financial services experience is not a prerequisite in applying for the role but a desire to develop skills and knowledge within a demanding work environment is critical. Excellent telephone manner and command of written English are also imperative.
The candidate will be able to resolve client/financial intermediary enquiries to the highest standard. They will display diligence by bringing a high level of care and attention to even the most basic task and will demonstrate their intelligence through an ability to pick up new things quickly. The candidate will be engaged in the business and will show this through building relationships, seeking to self-improve and taking an interest in the future direction of TIME.
Candidates who want to benefit from the broad range of knowledge and exposure they can expect from a smaller, dynamic Investment Manager should apply for this role.
- Client Onboarding – processing new client applications for our suite of tax products
- Enquiry Management – handling inbound calls and emails from our clients and delivering industry leading client service quality to our stakeholders
- Transfer Agency – processing deals from other financial organisations and overseeing all Fund operations for our regulated OEICS, including dealing, settlement and stock transfer
- Team Audit – adhering to team audit processes
- Client and MI Reporting – producing client reporting, including monthly holding reports, valuations and tax vouchers as well as being involved in providing MI data to the business
- Daily Bank Reconciliation – reconciling cash to bank, including accounts at the custodian
- AML & KYC – Initial & Ongoing screening and ensuring compliance with regulator obligations and Company policies. Use of Equifax and Thomson Reuters World Check
- Income & Capital Distributions – processing of product distributions, including capital returns and biannual income payments from our OEICs
- Client Communications – ensuring the highest degree of care and accuracy when producing,checking and distributing regular client communications
- Company Secretarial Work – adherence to Companies House rules regarding the management of companies and use of CoAct system to manage this
- Management and Oversight of the Custodian – working with our outsourced custodial and administrative partners to ensure seamless service delivery for our clients