We are looking for a candidate with an exceptional approach to this role, who understands that the needs of clients (both internal and external) are at the heart of everything we do and key to the success of our business. Within the Sales Team, a can-do attitude and a supportive approach to team members are essential attributes. A wealth of financial services experience is not a prerequisite in applying for the role but a desire to develop skills and knowledge within a demanding work environment is critical.
Who we are looking for
The candidate will display diligence by bringing a high level of care and attention to even the most basic task and will demonstrate their intelligence through an ability to pick up new things quickly. The candidate will be engaged in the business and will show this through building relationships, seeking to self-improve and taking an interest in the future direction of TIME.
Candidates who want to benefit from the broad range of knowledge and exposure they can expect from a smaller, dynamic Investment Manager should apply for this role.
Primary job functions:
- Management of junior Sales Support team member(s)
- CRM system (Satuit) – update and manage, share best practice, highlight and correct errors
- Responsible for ensuring the sales phone line is covered and dealing with incoming calls
- Management of literature requests
- Monitoring of group email inbox for events and questions
- Create notes, reports and follow up actions for sales meetings
- Sourcing and ordering merchandise
- Produce monthly activity and pipeline reports for senior team
- Sales Team meeting – collate and distribute agenda and content for monthly sales meeting. Write up post-meeting minutes and distribute to attendees
- Seminars/workshops – assist with planning, setup, invites and follow up
- Ad hoc external events preparation and reports
- Monitor stock levels for literature and branded materials
- Assist with travel bookings for sales team
- Producing client specific illustrations for advisers
Secondary job functions:
- Attend and support adviser and industry conferences and other events
- Generate reports for internal use
- Assist with ad hoc admin duties in the office
- Information sharing to ensure the team works effectively and efficiently