Watch the latest webinar from TIME, offering an update on TIME:EIS, the acquisition of our first dry bulk carrier and an in depth look at the dry bulk shipping market.
Key features of TIME:EIS
- Invests in dry bulk shipping
- Tranche 1 successfully raised and deployed
- Asset backed, with expectation of investment realisation within 4-5 years
- Vessel purchased without use of debt, thereby reducing the overall risk profile
- Advance assurance granted by HMRC
- Base case target return of £1.27 for each net 70p invested
- Highly rated by independent researchers (MICAP, Martin Churchill, Allenbridge)
- Minimum investment £10,000
If you have any questions please contact us on 020 7391 4747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.