TIME’s latest series of workshops will explore the client need for secure income in uncertain times and we would be delighted if you could join us.
In an uncertain world, many advisers are seeking less volatile investments with more predictable, inflation protected income streams. We believe that long income property should form a core part of any investor’s portfolio, but in particular those clients in the decumulation stage needing steady, long-term income streams from their investments.
This event is designed for
- Advisers searching for stable income streams for clients
- Advisers looking for a defensive holding in their clients’ portfolios
- Advisers seeking an asset class that can help de-risk portfolios
- Advisers running model portfolios or fund research for their clients
- Fund researchers seeking to add diversification to portfolios
We are hosting workshops across the below locations – please click on your preferred location to register. If you cannot find a location near you then please let us know and one of the team will be in touch.
London – Meet the Manager – 27 June
Belfast – 29 June
Leeds – 6 July
Haydock – 12 July
Brighton – 13 July
Exeter – 13 July
Cardiff – 18 July
Reading – 19 July
Solihull – 20 July
Kidderminster – 20 July
Glasgow – 23 August
Truro – 13 September
About TIME:Commercial Freehold
As it approaches its three year anniversary and £100 million, TIME:Commercial Freehold remains the only open ended retail fund investing in commercial long income property. Historically, long income property funds have been the preserve of large institutional investors such as defined benefit pension funds and insurance companies. The Fund aims to deliver a target gross distribution of 4% p.a. with the potential for capital growth, a target which has been consistently achieved since inception.
- Nucleus (NFS Nominees)
- Canada Life
- Ascentric (Fundsdirect)
- Suffolk Life
- Lawshare (AJ Bell/SIPP Centre)
- Charles Stanley (Rock Nominees)
- Old Mutual (formerly Royal Skandia) OFFSHORE
- Alliance Trust
- 7IM (investments via Pershing)
- Novia & Novia Global
- Fund Nominees
- The James Hay Pension
- Quilter Cheviot
- Avalon Investment Services Limited
If your preferred platform is not listed then please let us know.