Please listen to TIME’s recent webinar, which marked the 2 year anniversary of TIME:AIM, our innovative growth orientated Business Relief (BR) solution. TIME:AIM uses our unique ‘smart passive’ approach to offer investors an alternative approach to investing in AIM. Designed to offer lower volatility returns than the AIM market, TIME:AIM’s defensive market screening process only targets mature and robust AIM listed companies that qualify for BR.
‘Smart’ because we use an innovative, defensive market screening process.
‘Passive’ because we remove stock picker bias and ignore market sentiment.
- How TIME:AIM’s screening process uses a combination of financial, commercial and performance criteria to select large, profitable AIM companies, thus lessening the exposure of the service to human risk factors, such as stock picker bias.
- How TIME:AIM’s defensive approach has buffered volatility since launch
- Examination of key portfolio holdings and why they satisfy our filters
- Case study illustrating how AIM ISA contributions can help to build a tax-efficient portfolio
- How TIME:AIM can be used in conjunction with AIG Life’s new IHT Liability Insurance option