Over the next 30 years, an estimated £5.5 trillion is due to be passed between generations in the UK.[i]
Join us for our latest webinar on Thursday 28 November at 10 am, which will highlight the importance of intergenerational planning and the opportunities this can create for financial advisers.
Discover how you can retain assets under advice and have a positive impact on planning outcomes by engaging with the next generation.
This webinar will cover:
- The Office of Tax Simplifications (OTS) review of IHT and its potential implications for transfer strategies
- Maximising IHT exemptions and reliefs
- The impact of long-term care on the estate
- Harnessing Business Relief to its full potential
- The role of real assets in family wealth preservation
Please note, this webinar is for Financial Advisers and paraplanners only.
[i] Kings Court Trust 2017