TIME:AIM is celebrating its third birthday on 21 November 2019 and we will be sharing a portfolio update to mark the occasion.
Join us for our latest webinar on Thursday 21 November at 10 am, where we will be looking at TIME:AIM and exploring the planning opportunities it presents.
TIME:AIM uses our unique ‘smart passive‘ approach to offer investors an alternative approach to investing in AIM.
Key features of TIME:AIM:
- IHT relief in just two years
- Unique ‘smart passive’ approach
- Focus on reducing volatility
- Removal of stock picker bias
- Lower cost than actively managed AIM services
- Available within an ISA and non-ISA wrapper
The webinar will explain our ‘smart passive’ investment methodology and the filters we use to select the portfolio holdings. We will also provide an update on portfolio diversification and latest performance.
- Case study illustrating how AIM ISA contributions can help to build a tax-efficient portfolio
- How TIME:AIM’s screening process uses a combination of financial, commercial and performance criteria to select large, profitable AIM companies, thus lessening the exposure of the service to human risk factors, such as stock picker bias
- How TIME:AIM’s defensive approach has buffered volatility since launch
- Examination of key portfolio holdings and why they satisfy our filters