Client Services Associate
The TIME group manages £3 billion of assets for over 9,000 investors invested in income funds and estate planning solutions. We work in partnership with financial advisers, wealth managers and family offices to create and deliver innovative investment solutions for investors.
Our investment solutions focus on providing stable returns delivered through a defensive investment strategy, and have an excellent track record of delivering consistent returns.
TIME is built on and shaped by its values, which are at the heart of our business:
- Talent: Going above and beyond to deliver positive results
- Intelligence: Effecting positive change through innovation
- Maturity: Making our client feel valued
- Excellence: Challenging the ordinary and creating impact
The Client Services Team
At TIME, the Client Services Team is at the heart of the organisation and supports the day-to-day running of the business as well as acting as the front line of support for our clients. Our clients include financial advisers, retail investors, nominees, banks and HNW individuals. As a small but rapidly growing Investment Manager, the team’s responsibilities are wide ranging, covering post- sales client support as well as a number of different operational procedures. The team is known for providing exemplary customer service to its clients and seamless operational support to the business.
Who we are looking for
For the Client Services Associate position we are looking for a candidate with an exceptional approach to client service who understands that the needs of clients are at the heart of everything we do and key to the success of our business. Within the Client Services Team, a can-do attitude and a supportive approach to team members are essential attributes. A wealth of financial services experience is not a prerequisite in applying for the role but a desire to develop skills and knowledge within a demanding work environment is critical. Excellent telephone manner and command of written English are also imperative.
The candidate will be able to resolve client/financial intermediary enquiries to the highest standard. They will display diligence by bringing a high level of care and attention to even the most basic task and will demonstrate their intelligence through an ability to pick up new things quickly. The candidate will be engaged in the business and will show this through building relationships, seeking to self-improve and taking an interest in the future direction of TIME.
Candidates who want to benefit from the broad range of knowledge and exposure they can expect from a smaller, dynamic Investment Manager should apply for this role.
- Enquiry Management – handling inbound calls and emails from our clients and delivering industry leading client service quality to our stakeholders
- Client Communications – ensuring the highest degree of care and accuracy when producing, checking and distributing regular client communications
- Client and MI Reporting – producing client reporting, including monthly holding reports, valuations and tax vouchers as well as being involved in providing MI data to the business
- Bank Reconciliation – reconciling cash to bank, including accounts at the custodian
- Company Secretarial Work – adherence to Companies House rules regarding the management of companies and use of CoAct system to manage this
- Client Onboarding – processing new client applications for our suite of tax products
- AML & KYC – Initial & Ongoing screening and ensuring compliance with regulator obligations and Company policies. Use of Equifax and Thomson Reuters World Check
- Management and Oversight of the Custodian – working with our outsourced custodial and administrative partners to ensure seamless service delivery for our clients
What we can offer
Successful candidates will reap the benefits of working for a business where their voice is heard and their contribution is truly valued. TIME Investments has an open and supportive approach towards its employees and the Client Services Team embraces this wholeheartedly.
Training and Development
The successful candidate will be offered training and development within the team and will receive product and organisational overviews from across the business as part of our in-house onboarding process which is offered to all new employees – whatever their role.
Recognition of Performance
Joining an existing team of 15 team members, the candidate will benefit from working on a team where merit truly counts and where outperformance is rewarded with greater responsibility and greater exposure, regardless of length of service. TIME also has a company-wide recognition service which is tied strongly to our values.
Contributing to Change
Within the Client Services Team we are constantly striving to find improvements to our operational procedures and the successful candidate will be provided with the necessary support, training and encouragement to be part of this process. The candidate will also have the opportunity to contribute to providing industry leading customer service to all of our stakeholders.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.