Client Services Associate
Who we are looking for?
For the Client Services Associate position we are looking for a candidate with an exceptional approach to client service who understands that the needs of clients are at the heart of everything we do and key to the success of our business. Within the Client Services Team, a can-do attitude and a supportive approach to team members are essential attributes. A wealth of financial services experience is not a prerequisite in applying for the role but a desire to develop skills and knowledge within a demanding work environment is critical. Excellent telephone manner and solid experience in servicing clients on the phone is required. A very good command of written English is also imperative as you will be responsible for dealing with client email enquiries on a daily basis.
The candidate will be able to resolve client/financial intermediary enquiries to the highest standard. They will display diligence by bringing a high level of care and attention to even the most basic task and will demonstrate their intelligence through an ability to pick up new things quickly. The candidate will be engaged in the business and will show this through building relationships, seeking to self-improve and taking an interest in the future direction of TIME.
- Enquiry Management – handling inbound calls and emails from our clients anddelivering industry leading client service quality to our stakeholders
- Client Communications – ensuring the highest degree of care and accuracy whenproducing, checking and distributing regular client communications
- Client and MI Reporting – producing client reporting, including monthly holdingreports, valuations, and tax vouchers, as well as being involved in providing MIdata to the business
- Bank Reconciliation – reconciling cash to bank, including accounts at the custodian
- Quarterly Payment Processing – producing quarterly fee payment data and reporting
- Company Secretarial Work – adherence to Companies House rules regarding themanagement of companies and use of a third party to manage this
- Client Onboarding – processing new client applications for our suite of tax products
- AML & KYC – Initial & Ongoing screening and ensuring compliance with regulatorobligations and Company policies. Use of Smart Search
- Management and Oversight of the Custodian – working with our outsourced custodialand administrative partners to ensure seamless service delivery for our clients
Download full job specification here