Field Business Development Manager
Field Business Development Managers (FBDMs) must be highly motivated, articulate and enjoy developing strong working relationships. The objective is to increase business levels primarily through meeting financial advisers across the North East region.
Primary Job Functions:
- Meeting advisers to build and maintain relationships
- Presenting at adviser events
- Outbound telephone calls to maintain relationships or schedule meetings
- Become known as key point of contact for all financial advisers across the region
- Provide an exceptional level of client service
- Implement new sales and marketing campaigns
- Build and develop new relationships with prospective companies
- Help educate financial advisers and enable them to solve their clients’ needs.
- Enhance and develop existing relationships to increase business levels
- Proactively follow-up client meetings
- Develop good working relationship with ‘paired‘ OBDM(s)
- Provide all required support to financial advisers
- Maintain up-to-date records on internal CRM system