In January, we will be hosting a webinar to aid you with your due diligence on TIME:EIS. This webinar will offer an update on TIME:EIS, and the acquisition of our first dry bulk carrier, and Stephen Daniels, Head of Investments, will provide an in depth look at the dry bulk shipping market.
18 January 2017
Click here to register
Key features of TIME:EIS
- Invests in dry bulk shipping
- Tranche 1 successfully raised and deployed
- Asset backed, with expectation of investment realisation within 4-5 years
- Vessel purchased without use of debt, thereby reducing the overall risk profile
- Advance assurance granted by HMRC
- Base case target return of £1.27 for each net 70p invested
- Highly rated by independent researchers (MICAP, Martin Churchill, Allenbridge)
- Minimum investment £10,000
Find out more about TIME:EIS Shipping
Register for webinar
If you have any questions please contact us on 020 7391 4747 or email email@example.com.